My Min Pin created it's own Snuggle blanket...
So... if you ordered every sandwich on the McDonalds Menu... how high would the stack be? He did it!
Photo Credit: Nick @ DudeFoods.com - http://dudefoods.com/the-mceverything/
Win your tickets to this weekend’s iHeartradio Music Festival!
Listen for the State Farm – iHeartradio Song of the Day and be the sixth caller at (702)796-1065 to win! A hint for you… the song is by a good friend of John Mayer and we’ll play it between 1 and 2 p.m. today!
Spread The Word Nevada will be accepting book donations at the Barnes and Noble Bookstore on N. Rainbow, in addition author Terrence King will be visiting Las Vegas and signing his award winning novel "The Silent Partner"; proceeds of which will benefit the charity.
Where: Barnes & Noble - 2101 North Rainbow Boulevard
When: Saturday, September 14 from 2 p.m.to 4 p.m.
What: Author Terrence King will be signing his book and donating his proceeds to Spread The Word Nevada. Their will also be an opportunity for people to donate Any book to the charity Spread The Word Nevada. Children's books are encouraged, but all books are accepted thanks to a partnership with local Goodwill to trade reading material for children's books.
A survey of pet owners revealed that 94% of us do this... what's with the other 6%?
Losing 88 pounds in one year is a HUGE accomplishment. Seeing the entire years worth of progress in a 5 second video is downright inspiring.
I hope this isn’t true… but there are reports that Jack Nicholson has unofficially retired from acting due to memory loss. Sources say he has difficulty in memorizing lines. Let’s hope he’s just taking it easy. Nicholson was last in a major film in 2010. For a great look at Nicholson’s career, click here.
Today a blogger on movoto.com released a study which determined the worst cities in America for food lovers. North Las Vegas is the 3rd worst city, with the least amount of restaurants per capita. Other criteria in the survey included the number of bakeries, fine restaurants, and food and wine festivals. Do you North Las Vegans agree? Here is a link to the story.
Steve Schirripa was Entertainment Director at The Rivera before catching the acting bug in Casino and eventually The Sopranos. Here's a first look at Schirripa in a new short film "A Poet Long Ago."