Clear Channel Media + Entertainment Las Vegas is looking for a Marketing & PR Assistant to handle administrative duties for the Director of Marketing & PR. This position supports the day-to-day activities of the Marketing Department to assist in the overall execution of departmental policies and procedures. The appropriate candidate will be a detail orientated personality with a solid understanding of basic marketing principals. Candidate should have a working knowledge of developing and implementing creative marketing campaigns and coordinating promotional events. The successful applicant will be a skilled communicator with the ability to build relationships with outside clients, community leaders, marketing personalities and media. Previous radio or broadcasting experience is preferred. Candidate must be available to work both nights and weekends.
MARKETING & PR ASSISTANT DUTIES:
- Organize and implement weekly promotional requests
- Manage the paperwork system (i.e. updating promotion request forms, making copies and distributing them to on-air staff, fulfilling winner sheets, filing winner sheets and promotional request forms, etc.). Maintain a complete list of contest winners names, addresses, phone numbers and prizes, and file all winners sheets
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing & Public Relations to approve, schedule and book promotions and events
- Help coordinate on-air guests for the morning show(s) when necessary
- Assist in the coordination of on-air and online promotions and live broadcasts
- Coordinate weekly remote needs (i.e. talent and tech pre-bills, prizes, remote walkthroughs etc.) and prepare information sheets and weekly prize bins for Promotions Assistants
- Assist in the creative process of planning promotional events, contests, promotions and campaigns, as requested
- Handle all prize inventory lists and updates to list
- Coordinate all prize distribution to winners
- Organize and maintain files, including the photo and press clippings morgues, event request forms, etc.
- Assist in the writing and editing of station proposals, talking points, press releases, etc.
- Maintain a working relationship with outside marketing/PR contacts, clients and local media
- Coordinate/write updates/revisions to all station website for events, promotions, contests, etc.
- Assist in the development of event/promotional recaps for clients, as well as the collection of air checks from the on-air staff
- Organize and manage listener reward programs
This position will also provide administrative support to the Director of Marketing & PR. *Duties include but are not limited to those listed here* This is a fast paced and energetic environment that requires an individual who can adapt to change easily and prioritize tasks as needed. Not for the faint of heart! Professional demeanor and phone and email etiquette a must, as you will be working with our reps, clients and advertising agencies. Computer and internet skills required; training will be provided and is ongoing as needed. Looking to hire a motivated and upbeat individual immediately; please fax your resume to 702.238.7415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Clear Channel is an EOE.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: College education preferred.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ESPP, 401K, EAP, Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
CAREER LEVEL: Entry to Mid-Level